Sage Hill Inn remains completely committed to the safety and health. The well-being of our guests and associates is the utmost priority at our Hill Country boutique hotel near Austin, TX.. Our state is open and ready to welcome you! We certainly understand that travel plays an important role in our lives, and we know that the current environment has affected how you make your travel plans. The dedicated staff at our Texas Hill Country Inn is here to help you make the most of your time away, in our serene, small and safe environment.
Safety Guidelines at Our Texas Boutique Hotel
Your Well-Being and Safety are Our Top Priorities
In accordance with current CDC guidelines, we are continuing to operate to the highest degree of health and safety vigilance at our Texas Hill Country boutique hotel. Keep scrolling for all the details on how you can enjoy a fun and safe getaway.
Savor the Good Life in Safety & Comfort
No Need to Go to Crowded Restaurants with Our Included Breakfast and Dinner
You can enjoy our complimentary expanded continental breakfast, or choose an optional hot breakfast for an additional $15, which are served in our dining room between 8:30 to 10:00 pm. You may dine at pre-assigned tables indoors, or opt to eat outside or in your accommodations.
Our 3-course dinner is served from 6:00 to 7:00 pm every night in our casual and comfortable Texas Hill Country dining room. Seating is communal at pre-assigned tables, but more intimate tables are available per request. Outside dining may also be available if weather permits.
Amenities & Activities
Our 88 private acres are surrounded by 2,500 protected acres, making us an ideal getaway for social distancing! Plus, we provide several ways to add to the enjoyment of your Hill Country getaway without venturing from our beautiful property.
- Hike on over 3 miles of trails directly from the property
- Relax in our gardens, pool and hot tub, or by the fire pit
- Other on-site activities include nature walks, stargazing, outdoor lounging, yard games and pickleball
- For those who prefer more seclusion, we offer private casitas with their own swim spa hot tubs or larger cottages with full kitchens and private outdoor amenities
- All packages and add-ons are available for booking, including our most popular Romance Package
- Our on-site spa provides individual treatment rooms
- Other nearby low-contact experiences nearby include fishing, golfing, wine tasting, tubing, horseback riding, swimming in natural pools, and more!
Reviews From Fellow Travelers
“Sage Hill is a lovely getaway that calms the spirit. My husband and I went for a weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary. All the staff were very responsive and friendly. Our room was clean and cozy with a great view of the sunset. We hiked many of the available trails. The spa services were wonderful, the therapists were thorough and in tune. We will be returning.”
– Gina S., Google
“We help the first ever pickleball camp on the 4 brand new pickleball courts and pavilion that Sage Hill build this year, and it was first class in every way! The food exceeded our expectations, rooms had stunning views, and we enjoyed numerous yard games, like washers, horse shoes, bocce ball and corn hole. Beautiful spot with great service and can’t recommend it enough!”
– Scott M., TripAdvisor