Sage Hill Inn and Spa, located on 90 acres in the middle of the Texas Hill Country in Kyle, Texas, warmly welcomes all guests. We have worked extensively to ensure Sage Hill Inn and Spa can be enjoyed by everyone regardless of their disability.
Possible physical barriers include the following:
- Elevated access to some rooms and suites requires the navigation of steps.
- There are no elevators.
- All ground floor rooms other than the Kyle King Room, include walk-in showers and/or step-in tubs which would not be suitable for those requiring the use of a wheelchair or scooter.
- The spa is elevated and requires the navigation of two steps to enter the building.
So all guests can enjoy Sage Hill Inn and Spa, significant steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with disabilities:
- The Kyle King Room: This ground floor barrier-free room, located on the main floor of the North guest building, features an enormous open floor plan with a king-sized bed, large separate seating area and a private deck with stunning views to the north. The ADA adjoining bath offers a tub for two, separate roll-in shower equipped with grab bars, roll-under vanity and wider doorways.
- Wheelchair access to the dining areas and common areas are fully accessible with no stairs and double opening doors.
- With 24 hour notice, we can also accommodate special diets including vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb and low-fat.
- Note: for those guests with limited disabilities not requiring the use of a wheelchair or scooter, other ground floor rooms and suites may be suitable. These rooms do not offer roll-in showers, wider door frames and require the navigation of steps.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Sage Hill Inn and Spa can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (512) 268-1617 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.